Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger Improv

So I know I haven't been on much, and quite frankly I don't have time to post right now
BUT!

On Monday, I competed with the improv team on the first night of play at Connor's Cup. Playing on the first night is so hard because then you have to wait ALL WEEK to see if you're in the top 5 who can make it to the finals.
We won our night with a 315. West Carleton won tonight with a 314. Which means we're still in the finals, and still number one! *Knocks on wood*

Finals will be help Friday Dec 14 at the museum of civilization. If Lisgar makes it, you should all come. I'd be happy, and so would you, because it'll be a great night of improv :)

www.ottawaimprov.com

1 comment:

Erin said...

Congratulations, and good luck at the finals!